from Dr. Brian Gowasack:
We are working very hard to get proper PPE and get protocols in place to keep everyone safe.
Hopefully we will get to see patients soon!! A few things we want everyone to keep in mind:
We have elevated our safety precautions: please keep us updated on how you are feeling! Your health and how you are feeling not only affects you and your family - it also effects your co-workers, the Gowasack Dentistry team and our patients.
If you are not feeling well, you MUST stay home. In addition, we expect you to stay home for a minimum of two weeks after all symptoms have dissipated if you become sick.
Now and when starting back- We encourage you to follow usual health precautions, such as:
- Washing your hands often
- Social distancing
- Avoiding interaction with those who are sick
- Refraining from touching your face more than is necessary
- Practicing proper coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Avoiding crowded events and/or get-togethers
- Avoiding non-essential travel
- Office visitors are not allowed (friends/family, delivery of food)
We are definitely in this together and will need to be a team now more than ever!
Big hugs to all of you!
Dr. Gowasack & Team